.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

nautonnier

Monday, July 18, 2005

RAINBOW

Everyone is looking for its personal rainbow. There are a lot of different kinds of rainbows, such as different kinds of persons looking for them.

A rainbow is a micracle by itself, with the possibility of ammusing oneself each time it appears. You never know when your own personal rainbow will appear. You can spend all your life looking at others without finding your own. And you can dedicate your life to look for the end of the rainbow, but... it might be something else than a pot of gold.

I think I have found my rainbow. It is a "little" one, but still beautiful by itself. I found it when I never thought I was even looking for it. I got tired of thinking how it would be, that at first glance I did not realize the beauty of it.

Now, I am trying to have that rainbow forever in my life, without thinking in the price at the end, but instead, trying to enjoy the best of it while it lasts, even though, I want it to last forever.

Definately, rainbows appear after strong rain. Tell me about it! The rain was ending and it appeared... How lucky I am!

Thank you my rainbow, I will try to be the most beautiful one for you.

1 Comments:

  • Despues de una fuerte tormenta es muy dificil que salga el sol y mucho menos que se asome el arcoiris. Tu tormenta ya termino, no se si duro mucho o no pero ahora eres una persona afortunada, ha salido para ti el sol y ha conquistado a ese " pequeño" arcoiris lleno de vida. Ya no habra mas tormentas en tu vida, a lo mejor unas pequeñas gotas caigan sobre tu camino pero ya no habra malos momento, lo prometo.
    Te amo!

    By Blogger Import, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home